Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Product Idea!!! Nano or this one!!!

Hey....
I'm very happy.... You know why??? I've got a complete new idea.... Few days back I was looking at a Sofa-cum-Bed, it's really a good product considring the space utilization & usability in small spaces available in metros. You take a Sofa-cum-Bed & use it as Bed whenever someone is @your home, while using it as Sofa in normal circumstances.....

Now the "Nano".... One of the most discussed word these days in India...... Ok.. .Ok... let me make it quick....

Can we make a Car like Sofa-cum-Bed.....??? What you say???? I guess this is really a fantastic idea, if it's really possible and I firmly believe that it's very much possible..... Just imagine a car like any other normal car where 5 people can easily seat.. Ok.. now imagine you press a button & it shrinks to a car like Nano..... you can easily bypass the heavy trafic & what about parking.... Huhhhh!!! Navrangi, you are great!!!

What you say.... Today I'm really feeling great, should'nt I???? .... :-)

Regards
Navrang
http://navrangblog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Virginie said...

Hi,
Thanks for your visit on my blog. I understand how frustrating it can be when a blog isn't written in your language. Unfortunately google translation doesn't work so good. I try as much to give a English translation when I publish recipes on my blog, but sometimes I don't have the time, sorry. When I publish recipes on magazines, and so just include the links on my blog, I can't publish any English translations, sorry again.

just pk said...

:)

Follow Me!!!